Tuesday 6 November 2012

Urban Fare


Ambiance: It's just the front area of the super market


Seating/Wait time: Surprisingly quite a bit of seating.

Dress Code: Casual

Crowd: Everybody

Meal: 


Prosciutto Melon

Personal Remarks:  

Tip! - Ask for your sandwich to be toasted.  It will taste better.

I was in Downtown alone.  Making a bank deposit across the street.  I Did not have lunch yet and I did not want to eat at a sit down restaurant alone.  I looked across the street and saw Urban Fare.  So, I decided on the spot that I would try what they had to offer.



For those that don't know, Urban Fare is a really posh/expensive grocery store.  They also serve hot food and ready to eat food.  

I was able to buy the sandwich and a drink for under $10.00.  For a quick meal in the area and you are in a hurry to get back to work.  This is the place to go.

The sandwich tasted as good as it looked!

The container they use, it is not recommended that you bring this back to the office to eat.  It will get soggy.  You should eat this at the seating area they have.  Otherwise, you will not have an enjoyable sandwich experience.

Value: 4/Overall: 3/5

Urban Fare on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment