Wednesday 23 November 2011

Café Salade de Fruits

YUCK! ~CASH ONLY~ 


Ambiance: Small bistro and weird, weird because there is a seating outside the foyer of the building.  Very tight and claustrophobic feeling.


Seating/Wait time: Very limited seating, so if you have to wait, you'll be waiting for a long time, best to try another time.  However, I've been here where it's completely quiet.  So, bring your lucky rabbits foot with you  


Dress Code: No shoes, no shirt, no service!


Crowd: Anyone

Meal: 

Lunch
Moules et frites $13.99


Personal Remarks: The value is definitely here for this restaurant.  You can easily fill up on the mussels and fries, just remember to save some bread to dip into the mussel and white wine broth or ask for more bread.  I know it's being cheap not to order more food but trust me, your stomach will hate you for consuming more food on top of this. 


You could order a light appetizer, but what's the point? This is enough!  Overall, I hate these "cash only" restaurants because when you want to order more food, you can't.  I carry plastics with me and hardly ever carry cash, so I try to avoid eating here for dinner because i'm sure my bill would easily get to $50.00.  


The dinner menu is a bit more expensive, so it's a good idea to just come here for lunch and hit up another place for dinner to maximize your value when eating out.  This place is great for value, but overall experience is kind of lacking

Value: 5/5 Overall: 3/5


Café Salade de Fruits on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment