Tuesday 29 November 2011

Viet Sub Vietnamese Cuisine

Ambiance: A take out place

Seating/Wait time: Small, just a few seats.  Expect line up's at lunch.

Dress Code: No shoes, no shirt, no service!

Crowd: Everybody


Meal: 

Vietnamese Ham with French Bread$3.25
Personal Remarks:  No bull, this place makes Japadog look like yesterdays "IT Place".  For the price of 1 Japadog, you can buy 2 Full Size Viet Sandwiches! (Not Exactly, but close.)

They have it bang on with price and taste!  


The one I ate is a bit spicy because of the jalapeño sauce, but it's not too spicy.  It's also filling but I think I could have ate half of another sandwich.  


The great thing is, the bun is toasted so it's going to be warm when you get it.  The price is very affordable so I bought one for my dad and brought it over to him.  He really enjoyed it too.  It was great that when I brought it to him, they were still warm.


Japadog is next door, but this place is the better deal!  Once more people realize that, Japadog will have to do some price adjustments or this place will increase their price (which I think is more likely to happen).  


To maximize revenue, this restaurant can charge the same amount for a sub as a Japadog.   I'm glad they haven't done that yet.  Right now, the consumer is getting the benefit because you can practically get 2 subs for the price of 1 Japadog.  Or if you have a friend with you, order 3 subs and split the third one which is about the same price as 2 Japadogs.  Sometime's I find that 1 Japadog doesn't fill me up anymore.


I really enjoyed my sub and I will definitely be going back to try other ones.


Value: 5/5 Overall: 5/5

Viet Sub Vietnamese Cuisine on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment