Saturday 19 November 2011

Challenge Accepted

Friend Wu-Lui made an open invitation on Facebook asking who wanted to join their dodgeball team.  I commented that I want to take part.  Get a call the next day and found out I was rejected because it was a Coffee.Foodies invitation and they had just made the top 100 food blogger list on urbanspoon and wanted ONLY "Food Bloggers".  They said if I can get on some top 100 list, they'll let me join.  Obviously, this is impossible.  How the hell can I review hundreds of restaurants and take hundreds of food pictures.  

I would need:
  1. 17 restaurants/day
  2.  write 17 reviews/day
I thought, maybe a team? that would cut the work load down to save some time.  Maybe I could use these guys?


That would mean I would only need:

  1. 4-5 restaurants/day
  2.  write 4-5 reviews/day
 And it would be very easy to be editor because their reviews would only be on kibble and water, or the occasional treats.


It does not seem like being a part of their dodgeball team would be possible given the amount of time available.  Instead, I decided to do something more time consuming [stupid me].  Just make videos of the food I normally cook for myself.  Hopefully, I will be able to generate some buzz for myself and they'll let me join their quasi-foodie team.  

Please support me so I can fling my balls at some foodies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment