Tuesday 22 November 2011

Top's Restaurant

Ambiance: Old and Cheap


Seating/Wait time: No wait time


Dress Code: No shoes, no shirt, no service!


Crowd: Anyone


Meal: 
Pancakes 
$6.00


Personal Remarks: Don't bother with this place.  Even if you're desperate, take the extra 10 minute drive to McDonalds! 


 I came here because I did not have breakfast and the Chinese restaurant next door wasn't open for breakfast.  So, I had no choice. 


I thought I'd give this place a try and just order the cheapest thing on the menu.  Which was pancakes, they were the most disgusting pancakes I have ever eaten!  They were powdery, dry, and stale.  I'm pretty sure the pancakes I ate were someone's left overs. 


This restaurant has been here for a long time, I've eaten there once when I was studying in University and a group of us guys came here for a late night bite.  Back then it was bad and overpriced, now it's still bad and overpriced. 


It is obvious that this restaurant neglects quality on product and this place will not deliver on any level.  I'm just crossing my fingers they close so other people will not have to suffer like I did.

Value: 0/5 Overall: 0/5

Top's Restaurant (24 Hours) on Urbanspoon

1 comments:

Michael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment